DLC Monthly Update
Heather K. Gonzalez- Your Digital Learning Coach
Variety School Schedule
- Thursday, October 1st 7:00am-11:00am
- Thursday, October 15th 11:00am-2:00pm
To schedule an appointment with me, please email me at email@example.com.
Teach Digital Citizenship Early
Teaching Literacy through Blogging
Connecting with Parents Digitally
Ed Tech Tool of the Month
- Create a fun learning game in minutes (we call these ‘kahoots’), made from a series of multiple choice questions. Add videos, images and diagrams to your questions to amplify engagement!
- Kahoots are best played in a group setting, like a classroom. Players answer on their own devices while games are displayed on a shared screen to unite the lesson – creating a ‘campfire moment’ – encouraging players to look up.
- Social learning promotes discussion and pedagogical impact… whether players are in the same room or on the other side of the globe! After a game, encourage players to create and share their own Kahoots to deepen understanding, mastery and purpose.
TED Talk- Do Schools Kill Creativity?
Do Schools Kill Creativity? | Sir Ken Robinson | TED Talks