By: Winston Walters
- Wanted to go to war in World War I, but he had wretched eye sight. However, he convinced the military to make him an ambulance driver. Unfortunately, during the war he was wounded from mortar fire.
- Ernest stole a urinal from his favorite bar claiming that he had “pissed away” enough money into it that, as a result, he should own it. He ended up sticking the urinal in his house.
- During his life, Hemingway survived exposure to anthrax, malaria, skin cancer, and pneumonia. He lived through diabetes, two plane crashes, a ruptured kidney, hepatitis, a ruptured spleen, a fractured skull, a crushed vertebra, and the only thing he could not stop was himself. Ultimately, Hemingway took his favorite gun and went to the foyer where he put two rounds into his head after returning from the Mayo Clinic.
- Ernest killed himself with his favorite shotgun, purchased from Abercrombie & Fitch.
- His death was found to be self-inflicted, but the newspapers called it “accidental.” Five years later, Mary, his wife, publicly disclosed that the cause of death was suicide.
7.Most of all the men i Ernest's family competed suicide.
8.Ernest was awarded the Italian Sliver Medal of Bravery.
9.Ernest fought both world war I and II
10.Ernest's sister competed suicide
11. Loved to fish and liked to do many crazy adventures like Indian Joenes
12.He won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1954 with the book "The Old Man in the Sea"
13.The U.S. thought that Ernest was giving away secrets to other country's so the put a spy to follow Ernest.
14.During World War I, Hemingway worked as an ambulance driver in the Italian Army.
15.Hemingway’s hobbies included big-game hunting in Africa, bullfighting in Spain, and deep-sea fishing in Florida.
16.Ernest's mom wanted a boy so she dressed him up like a girl.
17.Ernest played cello and sing in the church choir.
18.He volunteered for active service in the infantry but was rejected because of eye trouble in world war I but later was accepted.
19.Ernest was best friend with the "Dictator" of Cuba.
20. Ernest went and retired to Cuba to fish and live out his life.