April 9, 2019
- April 8-12 - TerraNova Testing
- April 15 - Jesus in the Passover Presented by Jews for Jesus
- April 19 and 22 - No School - Easter Break
- April 25 - Just Around the Corner
- April 27 - Kindergarten Mom's Tea
- April 30 - Young at Art Museum, 2nd & 3rd Field Trip
- April 30 and May 1 - Florida Aquarium/Busch Gardens, 6th Grade Trip
In This Issue
- Golden Halo Award Recipient
- TerraNova Testing Tips
- Student Recruitment/Tuition Credit Opportunity
- Collier County Art Show
- No School - Easter Break
- Just Around the Corner
- Pencils for Ghana
TerraNova Testing Tips
Our annual TerraNova testing for grades 1st-8th will take place this week, April 8th-12th. We kindly ask that no outside doctor or dentist appointments be made during this week.
- Get a good night’s rest.
- Eat a light, healthy breakfast each morning.
- Get to school early. Students who are tardy will not be permitted to enter their classroom once testing is in progress.
- Don't forget your healthy snack and water.
Student Recruitment/Tuition Credit Opportunity
Currently enrolled families who are primarily responsible for bringing in new students, in kindergarten through 8th grade, will be eligible to receive a $2,000 tuition credit for each new student enrolled. The sponsoring family may elect to designate part or all of this credit toward the tuition for the new student(s). This provides an opportunity to make NCA more affordable for other Christian friends.
Just Around the Corner
Parents of rising kindergartners are invited to our “Just Around the Corner” Kindergarten Readiness Event on Thursday, April 25, at 3:30 PM or 6:00 PM in the Early Education Building.
Please join us, with your child, to learn all about the wonderful world of kindergarten at NCA and to practice kindergarten readiness skills in a fun and meaningful way.
We encourage you to invite friends and neighboring families with rising kindergartners! Please RSVP to Noreen at 239-455-1080 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited space is available!
Pencils for Ghana
The Media Center is collecting pencils to donate to the people of Ghana.
- Missionaries will be taking your pencils with them this summer.
- Each pencil you donate literally has the ability to bring souls closer to Jesus. They are given out as prizes for correct answers given during Bible studies.
- Please continue to pray for the people of Ghana and for the missionaries.
- Donations can be dropped off any time in the box in either NCA lobby.