Alaska Science and Engineering Fair
Catapult into Science! Dinner & Auction
Featuring a silent and live auction, crazy table games, door prizes, and fun with science and engineering
This exciting event offers you a fun evening out in support of the Alaska Science & Engineering Fair.
Friday, April 24th, 6:30pm
La Cabana, 312 E. 4th Ave., Anchorage, AK (corner of 4th and Cordova)
Ticket price is $50 per person.
Doors open at 6:30PM with appetizers, no host full bar, and silent auction review. Buffet dinner 7:30PM featuring exciting Pacific Rim fusion flavors with wine and craft beers from Midnight Sun Craft Brewery included during dinner (Menu below). Desserts by Chef/Educator Mary, national and local original recipes winner.
Select "Register Now" to make reservations for the event. Purchase either a single ticket for $50 or multiple tickets at $50 each for a group. Payment is by PayPal.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to request a different payment method.
The silent and live auction includes fantastic items from our wonderful Auction Donors. Thank you! The auction list is still growing! Here's a sampling:
- A Cup on the Run - four $5 gift certificates
- Alaska Botanical Garden - 2015 ABG Family Membership, and vintage ABG T-shirt
- Alaska Railroad - Alaska Railroad Poster
- Allen & Petersen - $50 gift card
- Chugach Gem & Mineral Society - Amethyst Geode
- Construction Machinery Ltd. - Truck and Jacket
- Indian Valley Meats - Alaska Favorite Gift Box
- Jennifer Aist - Babes in the Woods (book)
- John Oswald - Two wooden bowls
- Kaladi Brothers Coffee - Gift Basket
- La Cabana - Gift certificate
- Lee Raymond - cedar bench
- Lucky Calliope - Silk Scarf
- Chef Mary - Framed watercolor of trumpeter swans
- Chef Mary - Amber necklace, Russian style with faceted beads
- A.M. - Neal McCoy Concert Tickets
- Moose's Tooth - Gift card
- myThai - Two $30 gift certificates
- Providence Nursing Boutique and Clinic - Two $25 gift certificates
- Quantum Spatial - Framed Mount Redoubt Photo
- Scared Scriptless - Certificate for 4 tickets to a show
- Science Fair board member - Insulated lunch box set, very pretty!
- Sleepy Dog Coffee Co. - basket of goodies
- Snow City Cafe- Gift card
- Steel Fab - Fire Pit
- Suite 100 - Gift card
- Title Wave Books - Gift certificate
- Urban Yeti - Two Tickets
- VF Grace - Leatherman mini multi tool and flashlights, kids' fishing gear, watches, hydration packs, etc.
Hummus and spinach dip, crudités with creamy ranch, crackers, smoked salmon spread and shrimp and crayfish seviche
Artisan lettuces with grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, black olives and croutons with 4 dressings. On the side: Blue cheese crumbles and queso fresco
Gourmet Buffet dinner
Chicken Breast with fresh herb and fruit salsa; Baked Teriyaki Salmon; Roasted Portabella Mushroom Alfredo;
Wine and craft beers by Midnight Sun Craft Brewery (folks drinking will be asked for ID)
Desserts by Chef Mary
Cheese cake, hummingbird cake, double fudge ganache cake, Lime Cream Cake, and one additional delicious surprise!