Archer Glen Elementary | November 3, 2023
Wednesday 1 - Thursday 9 | Candy Buy Back Week
Tuesday 7 | Art Lit Parent Training Meeting @ 1:00 pm
Wednesday 8 | Dine Out at Jalapeno and Rocoto Pepper
Wednesday 8 | Art Lit Parent Training Meeting @ 7:00 pm
Friday 10 | Veteran's Day Observed/NO SCHOOL for Students
Monday 13 - Sunday 19 | Shop for your School at Mud Puddles Week
Thursday 16 | Mr. Shuckerow reading at Mud Puddles @ 6:15 pm
Monday 20 - Friday 24 | Thanksgiving Break/ NO SCHOOL for Students
Candy Buy Back Week
Candy Buy-Back! Students can bring in unwanted Halloween candy from November 1 - 9. The collection bin is located in the front office. For every pound of candy collected, the school will receive $1 from Wilson Ortho.
Dine Out at Jalapeno & Rocoto Pepper on Wednesday, 11/8
Shop for Your School at Mudpuddles
Talent Show Coming in February
PAC Volunteers Wanted
Archer Glen PAC is currently looking for volunteers to help with the following areas:
- Popcorn Fridays (signups are in Help Counter)
- Spring Carnival
To use the HelpCounter app, please follow these steps:
- Step 1 Submit your background check.
- Step 2 Contact Lyndsey Brewer at email@example.com to make sure that your background check has been cleared. This generally takes two weeks to clear.
- Step 3 Download the HelpCounter App onto your phone.
- Step 4 Create an account using the same email that you shared with the PAC coordinator.
- Step 5 Set your volunteer preferences and sign up for volunteer opportunities at Archer Glen.
Any questions about school-wide volunteer opportunities can be directed to Lyndsey Brewer, PAC Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
AG PAC Facebook
AG PAC Website
Background Check 23-24
Helpful Information and Past Newsletters
Archer Glen Front Office: 503-825-5100
Archer Glen 24-hour Attendance Line: 503-825-5110
- Patrick Shuckerow, Principal: email@example.com
- Jennifer Switzer, Administrative Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judy Morales, Attendance Secretary: email@example.com
- Hannah Stere, School Counselor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous Eagle Update
- Archer Glen Elementary homepage
- Archer Glen PAC website
- Help Counter App Instructions
- Archer Glen Supply List for 2023-24
- Enrollment Information
- Champions (after school child care)
- School Lunch Menus
- SHARE Center | (503) 825-5087
- Sherwood Community Information
- Sherwood School District Calendar
- School Boundaries