Ridgeview Elementary IC Newsletter
Happenings, Tips, Tricks, and Reflections
Instructional Coaches Goal
- Technology Integration
- ELL/GT: differentiated instruction
- Curriculum: 5 non-negotiables & 7,9, 10, 1
Starting January 11th I have 2-3 openings for Coaching Cycles. This cycle will last 4-6 weeks. I have attached a video on what Student Centered Coaching cycles are. This is a time for you to decide on something you would like to partner with me on to improve student learning. If you would like to know how Coaching Cycles have been going please ask the 5th grade team or Amy Coupe. If you are interested please email me. Thanks!
Hour of Code @ RV Friday, Dec 11th
Sign UP for your class to participate in the Hour of Code!!! Sign up by clicking on this link.
- I will be hosting the hour of code at RV Friday, Dec 11th from 9-2pm. You can sign up your class up for a 30 minute time slot.
- I only need you to sign up and show the 3 minute video.
When: Hour of Code week is December 7-13
What: The Hour of Code is a one-hour introduction to computer science, designed to demystify code and show that anybody can learn the basics
Why: Every student should have the opportunity to learn computer science. It helps nurture problem-solving skills, logic and creativity. By starting early, students will have a foundation for success in any 21st-century career path. See more stats on code.org.
- If your class can't come on Friday email me and we will find another time that works :)
| || || |
Free Math Teacher Pay Teacher Download
and a resource to do just that.... https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Exit-Slip-Math-Questioning-Poster-Set-1264013