Paschal Choir News Letter
This edition includes:
New in this letter
- Choir Cook out at Trinity Park Saturday Sept. 7th 4:30 to 7:30pm
- Cookout sign up
- Fan Pledge Fall Fundraiser kick off in Class Thursday
- Cuttime - check email for invitation
- Fees Due Now!
- Practice Tracks for All-State are posted! Link provided below!
- Volunteer Background Check- Everyone volunteer must renew
Choir Cook out
Saturday, Sep. 7th, 4:30-7:30pm
2401 University Drive
Fort Worth, TX
Sign up to help bring something to the party!
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Sign up below!
Fall Fundraiser - Fan Pledge Donation Drive
Paschal HS Choir Fundraiser We are launching a Fan-Pledge Fundraiser which allows us to generate donations from our network of fans. This has been an incredible fundraiser for many groups in the area and we are excited about this year. We are asking each member to gather 20 email addresses and phone numbers of family, friends, and potential donors willing to support our campaign. Your contacts are strictly private and protected, and never sold or shared. We will only use them for this fundraiser and nothing further. Members will be contacting loved ones and friends during a 40-minute Live Campaign. Fans will have the opportunity to make a pledge to their favorite participant and leave a message of encouragement. This will allow us to generate funds in a short amount of time without all the volunteer hours. It is important that every member participate to help us reach our goal. Please make a great effort to get 20 unique email addresses and phone numbers in the next 2 days. Brainstorm … Friends, Family (anywhere in the country), Grandma, Grandpa, Aunts, Uncles, Neighbors, colleagues, business owners, Doctors, Dentists, professionals. Avoid teachers and administrators as many are duplicated by students. Your Team Leader will be tracking progress leading up to the 40-minute Live Event. Thank you in advance and we look forward to great results.
1. Go to https://event.fan-pledge.com/20750
2. Click orange “Sign Up” top right
3. Enter school code 83786-35760 click “join”
4. Click dropdown FIND your name (alpha last name) or if do not see name after clicking dropdown click “I'm not on the list”
5. Create new account. Keep user email and password somewhere safe to be used again at the event. Select profile image and the way you want your name to appear on profile for all your fans. Click register 6. click blue “add contact”
7. Complete contact entry on or before 9/11/2019. Leaders will be checking progress daily.
8. We are now ready for the 40 minute Live Event on 9/11/2019
Fan-Pledge is a leader in safe, protected, online network fundraising and happy to answer any questions you might have. Feel free to contact your Fundraising coach with questions at email@example.com or start your own fundraiser fan-pledge.com.
Choir Fees are posted on Cuttime for each student. Please check and submit payments!
Fees are due in full Sept. 6th via check, cash, or online payment.
Should your student need financial assistance please email Nathan.Benavides@fwisd.org.
Focus on: Geistlieches Lied, Unclouded Day, My Lord Has Come, Come and Go to that Land... Round One will be announced this weekend
Please complete the volunteer background check! It is so quick and easy to complete online! This must be done every year even if you have done it before!
Please consider donating to the choir department to help meet its goals of providing additional uniforms for a growing program and funding instrumental players for our wonderful concerts!