Protagonist in The Piece Of String.
Protagonist in The Boy Who Wore Glasses.
The two men above are the protagonists of the two short stories.
The Prisoner Who Wore Glasses - Warder Hennetjie
Comparing The Ways Author Develops These Characters.
Comparing the Characters Themselves ! .
2. Nobody believes what they say because of the state of wealth they are.
3. They have people that are over them in ownership.
Contrasting the Characters Themselves !.
2. Brille is the type of person someone stands up for.
3. Hauchecorne had a former enemy that didn't like him.
4. Brille had the people that was on his side no matter what.
5. Hauchecorne no one ever believes him even after he passes away.
6. Brille had everyone believing him because he was gaining respect and rights for the Americans.