Middle School Survival Guide
The Personal Safety and Injury Prevention Edition
Ways to protect your identity online
- 1. KEEP passwords and account information secret.
- 2. DON'T enter your account information on unknown websites.
- 3. DON'T put your real first and last name in your bio,instagram,facebook,twitter,etc
- 4. BLOCK users that try to harm you or ones that you don't know.
- 5. DON'T download any unknown software.
DON'T enter your password on unknown banking websites.
DON'T download unknown software or your computer could get a virus.
BLOCK all users that try to harm you or ones that you don't know
How to have a positive digital footprint
- 1. DON'T post anything that is not true
- 2. IF it is not helpful,inspiring,kind DON'T post it!
- 3. IF your grandmother wouldn't want you to post it DON'T do it!
ANY and EVERY post you make gives you a digital footprint
The grandma rule
IF your grandma wouldn't like it DON'T post it!
T. is it true
H. is it helpful
I. is it inspiring
N. is it necessary
K. is it kind