This Week at CCES
How to Access Report Cards
Yearbook Consent Notice
Cibolo Creek families,
On Tuesday, November 27th, the email cut and pasted below was sent from district communications regarding forms added to the Skyward Parent Portal that need parent attention. One item addresses release of student information in relation to publications, which includes campus yearbooks. Without acknowledgement, students will not be included in the Cibolo Creek yearbook. At present, only 302 out of 773 students have granted release for student publication. A yearbook holds memories for many years! If you would like your child(ren) included in the yearbook, please follow the steps on this docment to complete this process: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CDGHdnZtCH-z_TWPGEllaRi6qxomTsD9/view?usp=sharing
Dear BISD Parents and Guardians,
New forms have been added to the Skyward Parent Portal that require your immediate attention. The “Acknowledgment and Consent Releases” forms are ready for you to complete once you log-in to the portal. These forms include the option to approve or deny consent for use of students’ identifiable information.
Thank you for your prompt attention,
Cibolo Creek Elementary
Parent Leadership Academy
Information can be found here: https://www.smore.com/bwrcd
The deadline to apply is January 23.
Herff Elementary and Voss Middle School FAQ
Frequently asked questions regarding Boerne ISD attendance zones can be found here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IS943a_a2RLtC7B-IhfQFQb008hYR3pw/view?usp=sharing
For more information visit the BISD School Facilities page: https://www.boerneisd.net/site/Default.aspx?PageID=109
Please share your photos of Cub Crawl, Book Parade or any other school related activity with the yearbook staff! If you are sending them from your phone, please do not reduce the size.
Email photos to Trish Ramsey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All visitors to our campus must check in at the office with valid photo identification. Please be sure to have your ID with you anytime you visit our campus.
Special Occasion Food
- All foods brought to campus for special occasions such as birthday parties, holiday parties, any special occasion MUST have an FDA approved label with ingredients and allergens legibly listed.
- Our school day begins at 7:25 a.m. The tardy bell rings at 7:35 a.m. We look forward to seeing your student on time each day.
- Dismissal is at 2:50 p.m.
- Please have your child attend school all day, everyday, unless they are sick. Please schedule appointments for after school whenever possible! We appreciate your suppport making the full instruction day an important part of your family's schedule.
- If your student is absent, please provide a written note upon return.