Powerful way for student to build real world skills, gain self-confidence, and develop global awareness.
Programs in 2015 include service learning, projects in Jamaica, Hands-on business, marketing experiences in Ireland, and exchange programs in Germany.
- Make new friends and contacts
- Interact with people who hold different world views
- Identify and relate to differences in the work place
- Gain knowledge of other cultures
- Add the experience to your resume
- Opportunity to gain college credits
For more information...
Visit Morainepark.edu, log into your mymptc, go to student tab, find experience based learning and under there click on International education.
- Carol Daugherty (Dean of General Education) 920-924-3163
- Amy Patterson (International Education Faculty Coordinator) 920-887-4470