New Ninja Blender In Stores Now
Get it for $79.99 at Walmart Today
Uses and Creator of Ninja Blender
Stephen Poplawski created the Blender which came to evolve to the Ninja Blender. You can use the Ninja Blender to make smoothies, protein shakes, and whole food juices.
Recipes For Ninja Blender.
Here they are
Berry Blender Soft Serve
- 1 cup skim milk (or, almond, soy, etc.)
- 1 frozen banana (I have started freezing them in halves instead of small chunks; the blender can take it and it’s just easier!)
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries (or just strawberries)
- Optional: 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Optional: Whey protein powder with either a berry or plain flavor
- Add all the ingredients into your high-powered blender in the order listed and blend for about a minute until the mixture is soft serve consistency. You may have to scrape down the sides once to make sure everything is fully incorporated. The longer you blend, the thicker it will get.
- Serve and enjoy!
- I have found the easiest way to scoop the goodness out of my Ninja jar is to use a rice server/spatula thingy. Works great and doesn’t scratch the blender jar.
- You can also freeze it for a couple hours to get a more frozen ice cream consistency.
- 6 ounces orange juice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple tidbits
- Add all ingredients to the jar of your high-speed blender, pulse 5-6 times, and then blend to combine
- For most Ninjas, this will be sped “2” or Medium
- For Ninja Ultima, it is speed “low” or about “2-3” if you have adjustable speedss