Technology and Learning
Analytics Evaluation Tool
Clarity for Schools
- measurement of student and teacher access to technology at school and at home
- teacher and student skills
- factors in the school environment, such as relevant policies and administrative support.
All three areas converge to produce the results in the classroom, which closely examines both teacher and student use of specific technologies for various types of learning. The framework is used to derive qualitative and quantitative analyses provided by the Clarity of Schools platform, helping educators determine the links between their school's technology use and student learning outcomes.
and provides evidence-based, research-driven recommendations for allocating technology resources for maximum impact.
The Technology and Learning Module
- A detailed report that shows technology strengths in the district.
- Provides a plan for meeting standards.
- Identifies professional development needs.
- Allows districts to track progress over time.
- Instantly connect relevant research and analysis from BrightBytes Labs to both SAMR and the CASE framework to ensure that you are seeing the most actionable information.
- Define levels of sophistication of technology use from basic replication and the digitization of 20th-century practices to true 21st-century learning.
- Target professional learning opportunities that help staff move along the SAMR continuum from Substitution and Augmentation to Modification and Redefinition.
- Guide change at the building and district level by implementing initiatives that have the highest instructional impact on the widest number of teachers.
For more information contact:
Digital Learning Instructional Coach
Education Service Center Region 11