Millionaires and Budgeting
By: Kayla Giss
How do they do it?
- Millionaires live frugally.
- They buy used cars.
- They live in "less house" than they can afford.
- More than half never received $1 in inheritance.
- Millionaires own their own business,
- They tend to own the more boring businesses.
- The one area which they spend the most money in is their children's education.
The majority of millionaires budget and track every penny. They envision how they can save, invest, and accumulate assets. They track their money and find out how they can cut spending so they can invest more.