Staying safe online.
Creating a strong password
To have a strong password you must:
-Make it long above 6 characters, no more that 25 (unless you know you will ALWAYS remeber)
-Have a range of upper and lowercase letters.
-Add numbers and symbols (if allowed)
-Make it personal to you.
-DO NOT TELL ANYONE.
To make your WiFi safe:
- Have a password
- Don't tell anyone
- Don't make the password too obvious (e.g. your name, postcode, address, the word 'password')
Saftey on social network sites
How to stay safe on social networking sites:
- Have a strong and safe password (look above)
- Make sure your privacy settings are on private
- Don't add/accept people you don't know
- Never accept invitations to things you don't know
- Don't go on webcam with sstrangers
- Never reveal information to people you do not know which could make you unsafe at any point (address, full name, age, D.O.B etc. )
- If you recieve anything unusual don't ignore it, tell someone who can sort it out
- Never send out images you wouldn't wan't anybody else to see (family, teachers etc.)
how to stay safe on your mobile:
- Never leave your bluetooth on
- make sure your phone and bluetooth is secure with a password
- Never leave unattended
- If possible, download an antivirus software just incase.