Blue Bell Creameries
By: Kyle and Tanner
traditional way, so it tastes just like it was hand-cranked.
As you’d expect, we use the finest milk, cream, sugar and other
ingredients money can buy. Then, we mix in our secret homemade recipe.
We top it off with the special skills and knowledge we’ve
developed over years. And, we never skimp on quantity. Blue Bell Ice
Cream is still a true half gallon. Our half gallon cartons contain
two quarts of ice cream, nothing less.
Of course, the ultimate taste test is yours, so pick up some Blue Bell
flavors and give them a try. Once you do, you’ll know why we
eat all we can and we sell the rest.
A territory manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising merchandisers, driver salespersons and the route supervisor
- Analyzing the territory for new sales prospects and making sales calls;
- Analyzing present customers for proper space and delivery;
- Setting up program of promotions for territory accounts;
- Restocking ice cream product displays during promotions and non-delivery days;
- Working with the credit manager to collect overdue accounts;
- Maintaining good relations with customers and their personnel;
- Performing administrative and office duties including submitting required reports; and
- Regular communication with the branch manager and/or sales manager.
A territory manager must be able to become DOT certified and obtain a CDL license. You will be provided on the job training to obtain these certifications after the hire date.
A candidate must possess the following job requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four year college
- Safe driving record with no more than two preventable collisions or moving violations in the past three years
- Valid driver’s license