The Eagle's Nest
Week of April 19, 2021
Happy Sunday Eagle Families!
This week we celebrate our office staff, it's Administrative Assistant's Week. Please stop by the office and tell Mrs. Stacie, Mrs. Jewelie, and Ms. Berry how much you love and appreciate them. We are also continuing to work towards our end of year celebration. Remember, students may not have more than three excused absences and three tardies equal one absence. We've seen improvement in our students' attendance and arrival times. Keep up the good work!
1. Students riding buses, please remember to wear your mask and keep it on the entire ride.
2. Wednesday is a teacher workday, there's no school for students.
3. Thursday is a fire drill.
4. Interim reports come home Friday, April 23.
5. Kindergarten's and first grade's field day is on Friday. Prepaid snacks will be for sale this week.
Student Tech Support Line: 910-989-2101
Navigating Your Laptop From Home
Parent Module on Using Teams
Getting Parents Started with Teams.pptx
This is a link to the district website that has other help guides for learning from home.
Important April Dates
Apr 21: Strategic Planning Meeting @ 2pm
Apr 23- Field Day Kindergarten and 1st grade, Interim Reports due
Apr 26: DARE Graduation for 5th grade
Apr 26-30: Popcorn sold, delivered on Friday
Apr 30: Field Day 2nd and 3rd grade