to Jessica Cady-Bartholomew
WPRA Young Professional of the Year!
Young Professional of the Year is presented to a WPRA Recreation Section member who is currently working as either a full-time or permanent part-time professional in the field, with seven or less years of service.
- Certified Parks and Recreation Professional (CPRP)
- Active membership on WPRA committees, Recreation Section Committees, and affiliate involvement
- Awards and honors
- Recognized innovative recreation programs within agency, community, or WPRA
- Contributions as a writer, articles published or other promotion of furthering the Parks and Recreation field
- Community involvement: work related, volunteer, or personal
- Demonstration of on-going support of the Recreation Section through program presentations, workshop attendance, committee involvement, and as an informative source of one’s agency, affiliate, community, or school.