September 11, 2020 Stettin Elementary
Welcome to Stettin!
My name is Kelly Halvorsen and I am honored to be your school principal. As we begin the school year virtually, your Stettin staff team is ready to support your child as they continue on their learning journey.
Virtual Learning Information
- Students are expected to be signed in and begin the virtual school day at 8:30 AM.
- Attendance will be taken each day (Monday - Thursday) between 8:30 - 10:00 AM by the homeroom teachers.
- If a child does not appear virtually during this time period, they will be marked absent. If a child is marked absent, a communication will be sent from the school office to the parent/guardian to confirm when the student will access content and complete learning.
- If communication is received from the parent/guardian, the child will be marked present.
- If no communication is received from the parent/guardian, the child will be marked absent.
- If you are having technology issues, please contact your child's teacher or the help desk.
Reminder that there are no classes on Fridays during this virtual learning time. Fridays will be used for students to catch up on any work they still need to complete and for teachers to have a planning day for the following week.
iPad Insurance and Agreement
Please remember, if you have indicated that you wish to accept the WSD iPad insurance, but have not sent the $10 (per device) payment, please send cash or check (made out to WSD) to the school office. Payment can also be made on the student's portal online. If payment is not received or insurance is declined, families assume the full cost of any and all repairs to devices. For the WSD handbook, click here.
For iPad Insurance questions or to submit payment, please contact the school office.
To submit an online form, please click here. This is the fastest way for any student or parent to obtain technology support. A team is constantly reviewing and responding to submissions. Any student in need of device repair or exchange will be required to complete this form.
WSD Food Service Support
School Counselor: Mrs. Melander
School Social Worker: Mrs. Gardner
School Social Worker: Mrs. Graf
Music- Ms. Ward
Art- Ms. Henricksen
Science- Mrs. Ryan
Library- Ms. Faulkner
Special Education Teachers
English Language Learner
Click on any name to send an email to that teacher.