Reward: 22,466,000,000.00 Vietnamese Dongs
Wanted by the Vietnamese Government for causing the deaths of 2 mil Vietnamese citizens and 1.1 mil Vietnamese fighters.
1. Over 40 years after the Vietnamese War, innocent Vietnamese citizens are still dying from napalm and phoshorus contamination in their soil and water.
2. Poisoned and gave thousands of match workers "fossy jaw" in the 19th and 20th century. Fossy jaw is a disease that deforms one's jaw and gums. Effected bones and teeth gave out a blue-greenish glow.
3. White phosphorus is used in guns and weapons because it produces intense flames.
4. It also builds DNA and RNA.
- Group 15 (nitrogen family), period 3
- In the form of phosphate rock in earth's crust
White phosphorus (aka Willy Pete)
- Color: white
- Solid at room temperature
- Atomic #: 15
- Atomic mass: 30.9738
Upbringing of a serial killer
Phosphorus pentasulfide (P 2 S 5 ) is made to make paper-safety matches. When the match head is scratched on a surface, the phosphorus pentasulfide burst into flame, which ignites the match head.
1. "Phosphorus" University of Maryland Medical Center. Ed. Steven D. Ehrlich. N.P., 7 July 2013. Web. 17 Sept. 2015.
2. Phosphorus/Nitrogen book ISBN: 0-7172-7572-8
3. Snyder, Elliott. "Vietnam War Bombs Still Killing People 40 Years Later." The Huffington Post.com, n.d. Web. 18 sept. 2015
4. "Chemistry Explained." Phosphorus, Chemical Element. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Sept. 2015.
-"Napalm: The Devilish Brew That Changed War." Napalm The Devilish Brew That Changed War Radio Boston RSS 20. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Sept. 2015.
-"What Is Phosphorous: The Element." Green Planet Solar Energy. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Sept. 2015.
-Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 21 Sept. 2015.