5th Grade Newsletter
Week of May 22nd-26th
Mrs. Cook - Language Arts & Social Studies
- REVIEWING SKILLS
*READ each night in order to keep up with reading logs! Last day for reading logs is May 25th.
Ms. Price - Math
REVIEWING ALL SKILLS
*Work on AM every night!
- SCIENCE REVIEW CAMP- different activities in each 5th grade classroom to review for EOG
- STUDY AT HOME EACH NIGHT!! Your child has lots of resources: the LearnEd booklets, old quizzes and tests, Released Item questions we copy down each morning, study sheets, science camp materials.
- Anyone interested in proctoring for EOGs this year?? Please contact me if you or someone you know would be willing to volunteer your time! Dates: May 31, June 1
Info for Parents & Students
- Please be sure to sign your child's planner each night in PEN with your FULL name (no initials). Students need to be proactive by bringing their planner to you with all of their assignments (from class) listed.
- Each Friday there will be a Friday Note with a conduct grade and missing work written. This conduct score is based on the student meeting their stamp/sticker goal which is based on behavior.
- Our new LUNCH slips are stapled onto planners each week. This has helped us cut down on the unnecessary talking during class and transitions.
- NO FIDGET SPINNERS!!