NHS Tech. Tips
with Kim Foley-Sharp
What is this all about?
Welcome to NHS Tech. Tips with Kim Foley-Sharp! Throughout the year, I will send out tips, tricks, and tools that will help you to bring new technology ideas into your classroom instruction. The topics selected vary from questions that I receive along with some of my favorites. If you have an idea or something you do in your classroom that you would like to share with NHS Tech Tip, please send it to me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will gladly add it to the next NHS Tech. Tips!
Future NHS Tech. Tips Topics
There will be a variety of tips, tricks, and tools presented, but a broad overview of the categories will be:
- Google search strategies
- Chromebook Tips and Tricks
- Computer/keyboard shortcuts for Google
- Google Drive Add-Ons
- Google Classroom
- Google Apps - Docs, sheets, slides, sites
- Helpful websites to use as a teacher
- Helpful websites to use in your curriculum
- Infinite Campus tips
- Articles of Interest
Do you Tweet?
What are the benefits to educators who tweet?
- Gather great resource ideas for your classroom
- Meet others from across the world doing what you do
- Great way to keep up on educational trends
- Great way to share information with your students
- Want to know more about it? Stop in the IMC