The Great Nile River-
The Nile River, Deserts, And Mountains Kept Egypt Safe-
These helped Egyptians in four ways-
* The Nile Rivers water was used to plant/grow crops and for drinking.
* As I Said, Cataracts kept away many invaders because it's very hard to get bigger ships/boats across cataracts.
* Marshy deserts also kept out enemies because the sand was very hot and they would most likely sink/get stuck in the sand.
* The mountains were very high and were also intimidating for invaders to get over.
The Nile Rivers flooding-
Below are the three mountains in Egypt-
Egypt's Social Hierarchy-
- Pharaoh- The most powerful ruler in Egypt
- Vizers- A high official
- High priests & Nobles- The "chief" priest/ A person of noble rank or birth
- Officials, Scribes- A person holding a public office/ A person who writes books or documents
- Craftsmen- A person who is skilled in a particular craft
- Slaves, Labourers & Peasants- A person who is legal property of another/a person doing unskilled manual work for wages/ a poor farmer of low social status who owns or rents a small piece of land for cultivation