Raw Food Diet
By: Ashlee Wiltshire
facts that are suspicious of the claims
- Uncooked foods can cause illness, and can not be correctly clean.
- food poising is a big issue
- Certain parasites and bacteria can linger on uncooked foods
How does it compare to the food pyramid?
- You still need your 2,000 calories.
- You are eating the same foods on the pyramid, they are just not processed or cooked.
Why would people choose this diet
They are desperate for a way to lose weight, and think that if you take the "processing" out it will make it healthier and natural.
- under weight
- food poisoning
- loss of nutrients