January 4, 2016
Mark Your Calendars
Monday, January 4
- WELCOME BACK!
Tuesday, January 5
- PTSA Meeting, Media Center @ 5:30 pm
- School Improvement Meeting @ Ackerson (all day)
- Eligibility Due
Thursday, January 7
- Faculty / Staff Meeting, Media Center @ 7:00 am (Diversity / MLK Planning)
Friday, January 8
- Grass Lake / Thompson Foundation Visitors (am)
- Lockdown Drill, 8:30 am
- Spirit Day - DUTCH DAY
- Highly Qualified Teacher Forms Due
And Next Week...
Tuesday, January 12
- Freshman Orientation @ MHS, 6:30 pm
- Administrative Meeting @ Ackerson (Jennifer), 9:00 am - ??
- Eligibility Due
Friday, January 15
- Jennifer @ SEMMLAA Meeting in am
- SE Team Meeting, 10:15 am
* * HAPPY NEW YEAR * *
FROM THE OFFICE
- The district has decided to continue to fill the PE vacancy as a long-term sub position, so welcome (again) Tina Champagne as part of the MS team. Questions? See me.
- Laura Neal will be sending out highly qualified forms today to all certified staff. They are due in the office by 8:00 am Friday, 1/8.
- Personal Note: Welcome Back and Happy New Year! I hope that you had a peaceful and joyous holiday break. We stayed close to home and happened to discover hardwood floors under the carpet in my bedroom at the new house--so that provided a great project for the two weeks off. =)
- Dream more, learn more, become more!
- Critical information - phone extensions, schedules, timelines, emergency drills, etc.
- Text alerts through Remind - text @mms5678 to the number 81010.
Manchester Middle School
Educational Excellence in a Caring Community
Manchester students are provided the stepping stones for success.
To provide a secure, challenging learning environment which will empower all students to achieve their greatest potential. The MMS team joins the parents and community to assist students in developing skills necessary to become successful, responsible, contributing citizens.