Submit L11 Speaking Assignment
- Submit All 3 Parts of Lesson 11's Speaking Assignment.
- Get ready for your Lesson 11 Vocabulary and Grammar Quizzes tomorrow.
- Make sure you have attended 2 coaching sessions this week. If not, please attend any coaching session held today to make it up.
You must attend 2 coaching sessions each week. Check the schedule below for a time you can attend if you need to make any sessions up. Remember that you can call in for coaching using a regular phone!
Note when you go to coaching, who your coach is, and the phone number/access code for your coach's classroom
For part 3 of the speaking assignment, you can simply leave an audio recording and text in a response post on the message board. :)
Lesson 11 Speaking Assignment
If you have not posted parts 1 and 2 of your speaking assignment, please do so today. See Tuesday's announcement for details on how to do this. ^_^
You will post your comments to 2 classmates today on their speaking assignments. Read these directions carefully to maximize your points for part 3.
- Download a classmate's letter.
- Read and listen to your classmate's letter.
- Write and record your response (in Japanese) to his/her letter. That means there should be both text and audio to be graded.
- Your response must relate to the content in the letter. Your response should be at least 3 sentences long. (Remember, greetings do not count as a sentence.)
- Post the response as a reply to your classmate's posting by the due date.
Conjugating い and な adjectives
How we do this depends on whether or not an adjective is an い or な adjective. This chart below explains how to conjugate い adjectives:
If you need help with your coursework or want some extra practice, click the link above to make an appointment with a peer tutor today!
Student Spotlight - Tiffany N.
Meet Tiffany N.!
- My favorite thing about Japan/Japanese Culture: Everything. The Tradition, the culture, the food.
- My favorite book: n/a
- My favorite musical artist: Panic! At The Disco
- My favorite ice cream flavor: Vanilla
- On a Friday night I'm usually: hanging out with friends.
- The 5 things I can't live without: Makeup, Important people in my life, Food, Music.
- Why I'm taking Japanese 2: To improve more on my speaking and knowledge of the language for when i visit in the summer. To get more familiar.