When Will It End?
Ways We Can Prevent Air Pollution
We Can do many things to control and prevent air pollution, most we do almost every day or week.
- Reduce, Reuse, and recycle waste materials
- Limit burning leaves and trash
- Use electric lawn and garden care equipment(if possible)
- Avoid using wood burning items
- Choose household and personal care equipment that contains low levels of Volatile Organic Compounds.
- These are just some of the many ways.
How Air Pollution Affects Our Health
Issues That Air Pollution Causes All Over The World
Some Recycling And Reusing Tips That Can Make A Difference
- Recycling boxes and things that are made of cardboard make it so there is less trash to burn and to remove from waste sights
- Take advantage of your leftover materials, and try to use those to decrease the amount of times you have to go to the store
Effects Our Visual Environment May Effect Our Health Status
- We can notice what is wrong and we can try and fix it so it is no longer an issue
- People can make organizations, and raise money to fix the problem
- There can be protection among the people and we can give warnings to citizens in the areas it affects and keep them safe.
- There will be worry and fright, possibly to the extent where we cant do anything to help
- There will be blames placed on certain things, places and people, which would lead to losing some of the things we do everyday.
"Asthma and Air Pollution." Air Pollution Causes Asthma Attacks, Health Effects of Air Pollution. N.p., 28 Jan. 2014. Web. 16 Apr. 2015.
"A-Z Index." ATSDR. N.p., 01 Jan. 2009. Web. 06 Apr. 2015.
"Outdoor Air Quality." American Lung Association. American Lung Association of the Mid-atlantic, n.d. Web. 08 Apr. 2015.
Whiteman, Honor. "Long Term Air Pollution Linked to Brain Damage." Medical News Today. MediLexicon International, 24 Apr. 2015. Web. 24 Apr. 2015.
All Images From I-ClipArt For Schools