By: Natalie Stewart
Depression Statistics in the U.S
- Major depressive disorder affects approximetaly 14.8 million adults in the U.S
- About 6.7 percent of the U.S population the age of 18 and older in a given year
- Women experience depression at twice the rate of men
- Estimated 10-15 percent of teens are depressed at any given time.
For help call 402-379-2455
- Go to the doctor or get help and take the prescription that is given to you by a doctor.
- Don't stop taking medicine unless doctor says.