CHES FALCON FOCUS
February 12, 2016
Monday, Febrary 15, 2016!
The new testing schedule for CMCSS for Part I for 3rd - HS is March 14 – 18, 2016.
The order of the tests for 3rd – 8th is:
· Mon. March 14 = Math
· Tue. March 15 = RLA/ELA
· Wed. March 16 = SS
· Thurs. and Fri March 17/18 = makeups, small group finish, packing materials for pickup.
· Mon. March 21 pickup from ES, Tue. March 22 pickup from MS
All testing updates have been added to the CHES calendar.
More information will come!
Late Bus Duty: KINDERGARTEN
- Well Child Vision Screenings
- Potential Retention Packets due to Dr. Cunningham
- RLA Planning Meetings
- STEM Planning
- PD Meeting begins at 7:15 in MC
- No morning speech classes
- 5th Grade Guest Speaker in Cafeteria @ 2:00
- Leadership Team Meeting @ 7:45 in AC room
MRS. ANGELA ROWE
Hometown: I’m a child of the world! J Have lived all over the US and spent most summers during college in Australia. My heart is in many different places.
Family: Me, my husband Chris, and mother-in-law Ellen live in good ‘ole Clarksville. The rest of my family is in Nashville or Boston, Massachusetts.
P.S. I have seven brothers.
P.S.S. Three of my older brothers grew up in the same neighborhood as Mark Wahlberg…they didn’t get along very well.
1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Falmouth, Maine
2. What would you sing at Karaoke night? “Livin’ on a Prayer” – Bon Jovi
3. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island with? I should probably say my family and friends; however, it has to be Jake Gyllenhaal. And, not Jake Gyllenhaal in “Nightcrawler.” More like Jake Gyllenhaal in “End of Watch.”
4. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to and why?
1955 – I have this weird fascination with the 50’s era (music, fashion, celebrities), as well as, a slight obsession with the “Back to the Future” movie franchise.
5. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
Mind control with a little invisibility action going on.