Double Reed Band-Demic
Week 6: April 20-24, 2020
A Note from Ms. Hoffman
I emailed you and your parents a PDF of the solo, Springtime Waltz.
Your assignment this week is to:
- Record measures 29- End of your solo and submit them to "Week 37 eLearning Assignment in Canvas." Find the clues! You have learned most of this already! :)
- Make sure you review everything you have learned of your solo each week.
- Keep up with your daily warm up and scales! Don't forget to keep posting your scale pass offs on Cluster! (Band placement music is coming soon!)
Let me know if you have any questions!
Not many people have been taking advantage of the open zoom meeting so I have decided to go to appointment only meetings.
- My favorite part of my job is teaching students!
- If you would like help on your music, rhythms, note names, positions, or any other question then please request a zoom meeting any time during my office hours by emailing me directly.
In May we are going to start looking at pep tunes! The best way to access them is at THIS LINK. Note that there are a lot of folders and music options. The easiest way to get to YOUR music is by choosing the pdf with your instrument (large). The primary focus in may will be Spiderman, Go Northwestern Go (our fight song) and the Hey song. Beginning Band can also look at Crunch Time- which was added to the packet later so it can be found at THIS LINK. Don't worry too much about this music- this is just for fun right now!
Concert C, My C, No flats, no sharps!
Concert Db, my Db, 5 flats, Bb, Eb, Ab, Db, Gb!
Concert D, my D, 2 sharps, F#, C#!