Annual Christmas Eve Gathering
All Family & Friends WELCOME!!
Come one, come all!
Monday, Dec 24th, 6pm
147 Holiday Drive, Brooklyn, MI
Hoping for a Santa visit at 7pm
8pm Reindeer Games (for cash and prizes) We will be pairing up in 2-3 man teams (no spouses) and competing in a series of QUICK and FUN games until only one team is standing!! The kids are encouraged to join in the Reindeer Games!! Prizes for the top 3 teams!!
NO GIFTS!! If you are so inclined, please donate a gift to a family in need.
ATTN: Andrew's, Berkte's, Dickerson's, Houghtby's and Warner's we will be reinstating the cookie decorating contest. All entries will need to be completed prior to the party. Judges, AJ, Brianna and Victoria CAN be bought so bring cash- HO!HO!HO!
2012 REINDEER GAMES!
Teams of up to 3 players
1. Build a SOLO Christmas tree (points for engineering & creativity)
2. Mad Gab
3. Snowball toss (how hard can you throw a cotton ball?
4. Who am I? (or it could be What am I??)
5. Who can fly (jump) the furthest?
6. Jacks (one shot per player- each player gets a team, team with highest total wins)
7. Christmas Trivia (if tie breaker is required)