Solar Energy for Laurel Canyon
'Energy for You' Julie Kemp
"Energy for You" has the energy just for you !
People also put solar panels on the roofs of their house....
Here is a diagram of how it works.
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of solar power.
Advantages of Solar Energy:
- Solar energy is a renewable source
- Solar energy does not cause pollution
- You can put solar energy into batteries
- There is very little maintenance keeping solar panels running
- Collecting solar energy is not expensive
- Solar panels are very easy to install
- Solar energy can be used in areas where it is too expensive to extend the electricity power grid
Disadvantages of Solar Energy:
- Solar energy is only available when it is daytime or when it is sunny
- The solar power batteries are large, heavy and need storage space
- When you first buy solar panels they're quite expensive
Solar Power Batteries
Solar power is also used to charge batteries so that solar powered devices can be used at night, but the batteries are large and need storage space to put them.
The desert is also very big so there would be lots of room for solar panels. Putting solar panels on the desert is also a very useful use for the desert. The solar panels would use the sun to make electricity and then it could even be put into batteries for later use.
My company 'Energy For You' and I would love to work with you.
Julie Kemp and my company 'Energy For You'