GMAT Quantitative is a Nightmare?
Looking for help in GMAT quantitative?
If you are looking for online GMAT tutoring from an experienced Indian engineer, then check out the details below!
GMAT Scores :
First attempt (Aug 2011) - 570(Q-49,V-19)
Second attempt (May 2012) - 700 (Q-51,V-31)
I have been consistently scoring Q-51 in the Manhattan tests.
One-to-one Online Teaching!
Area of focus:
1. Student's weakness
2. Theory and methods to approach tricky questions.
3. Better/Faster way of solving questions.
1. Theory + Practice for very reasonable prices!
- for students who want to brush up their Quant concepts
- followed by working on problems.
- those students who are thorough with the theory
- those who just want to work on problems and want to know how I approach a particular problem.
- discussion on doubts and finding a better way of solving the problem.
1. Taught(online) one student from US last year(2011). She is pursuing her MBA in Finance this year.
2. Taught(July-Sept 2012) (online) one student from US. Helped him to improve Quant understanding. He scored a 44 in Quant.
3. Taught(July-Sept 2012) (online) one student from Delhi . Helped him to improve his Quant score from 44 to 47.
4. Presently (Nov 2012) teaching(face-to-face) one student from Bangalore. She will be giving GMAT in Mar 2013.
5. Presently (Nov 2012) teaching(face-to-face) one student from Bangalore. He is planning to write in Dec last week.
6. Presently(Nov 2012) teaching(online) one student from India. He wants to improve his quant score from 45 to 50/51.
I completed my engineering from NITK Surathkal in Computer Science.
How to reach me?:
You can email me on my personal email ID email@example.com
Good Luck for your preparation!