New GCCISD Fax Procedure
GCCISD Online Fax
The new "online" fax is becoming more popular and easy to manage. Pros of online faxing:
- Access Faxes from anywhere! The fax comes via email
- Easy to Use-Just like sending an email!
- View Fax History-Faxes stay in your inbox until you delete them not like a machine that forgets the fax after it is received!
- Anyone with a GCCISD email can send a fax!
Receive A Fax
They must do the following:
- Delete the fax (not pertaining to a person or school) or
- Forward the fax to the correct person
There will not be a fax machine, so the person who receives the fax must make sure it goes to the intended person.
Send a Fax
- Open Outlook and go to write an email
- In the To: Section enter fax number (ten digits, no dashes), and add @fax.gccisd.net
- Attach Document
- Press Send
You will not need to add a (1 or a 9) for Long Distance Faxes. You will only need the
You will receive a confirmation email once your fax is sent.