Aid for Suicide
By Fardin Rahman and Ivan Chng
- Suicide takes the lives of nearly 20,000 Americans every year.
- Twice as many deaths are due to suicides.
- Estimated 8 to 25 attempted suicides to 1 completion.
- On average, one person commits suicide every 16.2 minutes.
- In the US, suicide rates are the highest during the Spring.
- For 15-24 year olds, suicide is the third leading cause of death.
Create a company to aid people to commit suicide.
- One term payment.
- Controlled environment.
- Improve economy.
- Counseling more than half of the people who seek help to still commit suicide.
- Eliminate causes of depression. Unless people are able to eliminate EVERYTHING that causes depression, suicides will still take place.
- Morally wrong because people's lives are being taken away which makes it a bad rebuttal.
- Because people are already planning to commit suicide, they could reduce their attempts and help the economy.
- It is a taboo against certain religions.
- Abortion was also considered a taboo, but today thousands of women abort their child.
Committing suicide is fast, easy, and reliable for everyone and will result in a benefit to the world's environment and economy.