Eternal Rest Funeral Home
The Personal Touch
- Burial of cremated remains in a urn vault or or a columbarium niche
- Keeping cremated remains in a beautiful urn
- Placing of remains in keepsake for every family member
- Sending cremated remains in balloons, scattered in the ocean
Whatever your vision for an end-of-life ceremony, we are dedicated to assisting you in creating a cremation service you desire.
You may ask yourself
- Do we wish to have a simple family burial service with a memorial event for friends and colleagues?
- Would we prefer cremation but would like a burial service for the remains?
- We would like to consider a green burial, but what does that mean?
Whatever your desires for end-of-life celebration, we are here to assist.
Burial services can include:
- Simple burial service
- Funeral, memorial, graveside service
- Cremation service with burial
- Visitations and private gatherings
- Green burial services
- Services at funeral home, churches, or other locations
- Preservation of prayer cards or obituary notices
- National and international transport of deceased
- Filing of insurance claims, pensions, and veteran's benefits
- Military honors services
- Grief Support