KF Friday Newsflash
June 5, 2015
It's almost here!
We have been writing, drawing, singing and preparing for the big day. We look forward to sharing our work with you next Thursday. A few reminders:
- Return your letter for your child and your RSVP
- Please have your child wear black and white on Wednesday and Thursday for the concert. Wednesday is the concert for the school. If black and white are not available gray or brown would work. (We are kitty cats!)
- Please contribute to our party! Please drop off items the day before or by 9 AM on Thursday. Thank you!!
We are working on numbers to 100 now. We made and put together 100 chart puzzles today and reviewed counting to 100. Next week we review counting by tens and start measurement!
- Friday June 5 Letters from Parents for All About Me book due.
- Monday June 9 RSVPs due for classroom celebration
- Thursday, June 11 Kindergarten concert and End of the Year Celebration 9:30 AM
- Tuesday June 23 Last day of school!!