Electronic Health-Care Records
Advantages vs. Disadvantages of using electronic recording.
Usage of Electronic Health-Records
The newly introduced method of keeping electronic health care records has modernized patient care and keeping records. Many individuals and medical companies claim that it has revolutionized health-care for the better, improving the overall efficiency of patient care. The method introduced by President Obama has had billions of federal dollars invested in it- however, is this payment worth the massive risk it takes? With the patient's security, safety, and quality of care at risk, the newest technological advancement in the medical field has many controversy pros and cons.
Pros and Cons of Electronic Health-Care Records:
- health-care providers to track patient data over extended periods of time
- efficiently monitor patient's current health
- better engages patients and staff
- quickly transports and records patient's health data
- overall improves the patient's quality of health.
However, even with the amount of advantages, electronically keeping health-care records have come with a numerable amount of cons.