In The Know...
- 2/9: NO before school meetings today
- 2/10 ER: Book Club
- 2/10: rescheduled United Way Jimmy John's lunch
- 2/11: PTO mtg at 7pm - elementary curriculum
- 2/11: 2:45-3:30 3-5 Valentine's parties*
- 2/12: 2:45-3:30 K-2 Valentine's parties*
*Please be sure any volunteers/parents wanting to take their child home at the end of the day has signed him/her out in the office PRIOR to the start of the party. This includes siblings as well.
Happy Birthday to:
Patty on the 11th! My little Sloane turns one that day as well. <3
A Big Superstar goes to...
- the Writing Committee for planning the book club ER's! Thank you for your leadership!
- our staff for using the Jimmy John's incident on Friday as an opportunity to show grace and understanding when mistakes happen. We certainly all make them, and I for one, am thankful when others are forgiving and kind with me when mistakes happen. I am also thankful that the mistake resulted in cupcakes today!!
- the 5th grade team for another wonderful Science Fair!
- our Dads' Club for hosting a lovely father-daughter dance.
- Don't forget, you can nominate a colleague for Superstar recognition in the Friday Focus, or you can share good news so that we can share in your joy as well!