Laying the Foundation for Our Framework
Each group is charged with the following:
- Brainstorm a list of ideas on what 21st century learning is or looks like.
- Create a definition of 21st century learning.
- Each SIP member needs to ensure that each group has a large piece of butcher paper and box of markers for the brainstorming session.
- At the top of the butcher paper write the following, "21st Century Learning is..."
- At the bottom of the butcher paper write the following, "21st Century Definition:"
- At the completion of the activity, be sure to bring the completed brainstorm list and definition to the following areas. Elementary-Mrs. Teahon's office. Middle School and High School-Mr. Badura's room
SIP leaders will encourage each group to brainstorm a list of ideas on what 21st century learning is or what it looks like. Encourage each member in the group to contribute TWO items to your list. You may have one "writer" for your group or participants can each come up to add their idea to your paper. When your group is done brainstorming, develop a definition for 21st century learning and put it at the bottom of your page.