NO TEACHER LEFT BEHIND
TEACHERS NEED TEACHING TOO!!
Join us at the County Library!!!
- Do you need encouragement and motivational tactics?
- Need new and current ideas for effective classroom management?
- You know the web is full of information.....but what is workable and evidence based?
- How can you incorporate 21st century skills into your classroom?
- Need more information about the Common Core Standards?
Come out and see what it's all about, get inspired again!!!
Pow Wow the last Tuesday of every month!
Come on out and brainstorm with your fellow teachers from around the county! Each month we will have informative resources, speakers and simply a chance for you to talk with colleagues.
Rita Pierson: Every kid needs a champion
Get your students ready for their future success; encourage their critical thinking and communication skills, problem solving, team building, applying knowledge and collaborate with their peers!
Master the NETS-S standards in your classroom!
- Facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity
- Design and develop digital age learning experiences and assessments
- Model digital age work and learning
- Promote and model digital citizenship and responsibility
- Engage in professional growth and leadership