Parent Teacher Conferences, ELA
Conferences are February 24 and 25 from 4:30 pm--8:00 pm.
Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences
- You can choose the time that works best for you to meet with your student's teachers during the conferences timeframe.
- It is not required for parents to attend conferences, nor expected that they meet with each teacher. We'll happily conference with as many families as choose to sign up, but we do share information so that a visit with one teacher should give you a complete picture.
- The homeroom teacher is a good choice if you'd just like to do a general check in.
Raimonde - Dragons
Legnard - Sharks
Pattermann - Narwhals
Bowerman - Firebirds
- Click on the links below to sign up for a specific time to meet with your student's teachers.
- You will be sent the Zoom link once you sign up for a conference time.
Agenda for Parent-Teacher Conferences
We usually do Student-Led Conferences in the building with teacher visits and time for questions from parents. This fall, we will make the following adjustments since we can’t have you in the building with us.
- Students will complete a goal setting form at school and will be able to share with you what they’d like to focus on for the remainder of the school year.
- Students will still have guidance and time at school to assemble some pieces of work that they’d like to share with you so that you can see what they’ve been working on. The idea is not for them to detail every assignment, but to share things they’re proud of especially as they relate to their goals.
- We’ll work on how they should lead that conversation and will provide an agenda to help them stay on track.
- Teachers will reach out to each new family and invite them to sign up for a convenient slot on our conference evenings. We’ll share information as a team regarding highlights and concerns as we prepare to meet with you, but won’t all be able to be on the Zoom call with every family due to time constraints.
Electives Teachers Conferences Sign Ups
If your student has Spanish A or B, or Student Council for Electives, click the button to schedule a meeting with Ms. Crispino
If your student has P.E. for Electives, click the button to schedule a meeting with Mr. Leiker.
If your student has instrumental music--jazz band, orchestra, exploratory instruments, beginning/advanced band for Electives, click the button to schedule a meeting with Mr. Malott
If your student has art for Electives, click the button to schedule a meeting with Ms. Rademacher.
If your student has vocal music or piano for Electives, click the button to schedule a meeting with Ms. Saddler.