October 13th, 2019
Dear FMS Families,
Below you will find information about the week ahead. Thanks so much for all you do!
Proud Principal, Fulton Middle School
- Average Daily Attendance 95.75% (Goal 95%)
- Percentage of Students Here 90% of the Time: 86.8% (Goal is 90% of students here 90% of the time)
6th Grade = 29
7th Grade = 34
8th Grade = 55
Total = 118
Top Minor Behaviors: Focus for the Week
1. Unprepared (supplies)
2. Disruptive Talking
3. Off Task
Newsletters for the Week from FMS
This Week at FMS
All Week: Basketball practice begins, winter cheer tryouts
- Harmony Hornets, Prism, Builders Club after school
- SAEBERS in 1st Hour
- Football Pack the House at FHS
- Stuco Service and Ambassadors before school meetings
- Earthquake drill (Great American Shakeout)
- End of 1st Quarter
- Cross Country
More Detailed Info Can Be Found Here:
Grades 7-8 Winter Sports Begin Soon!
- Basketball and cheer begin tomorrow, Monday, October 14th.
- Wrestling begins Monday, October 21st. Students will be bused after school to the Kids Club on Business 54 downtown.
- Winter Meet the Hornets will be Wednesday, November 6th from 5:30-6:30 for all winter athletes.
Need more info on winter sports?
Girls basketball email Jessica Lairmore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Boys basketball email Jacob Lorentzen (email@example.com)
Cheerleading email Haley Hassinger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Wrestling email Tim Echelmeier (email@example.com)
The Book Fair is Coming!
The Book Fair is scheduled for the week of October 22nd-25th.
We will be open for Conferences both nights until 6:30pm.
This is the link to the online shopping which is open from now until October 29th.
Important District Dates
Tuesday, October 22nd or Wednesday, October 23rd --FMS Student-Led Conferences 3:30-6:30, you choose the time and day
Wednesday, October 30th -- FPS Facilities Planning Meeting 6:00pm at FMS
Friday, November 1 -- NO SCHOOL
Monday, November 4--NO SCHOOL-- Professional Development Day
Wednesday, November 13 -- Board of Education Meeting 7 p.m. FHS Library
Wednesday, November 27 - Friday, November 29--Thanksgiving Break
Monday, December 9 --NO SCHOOL-- Professional Development Day
Wednesday, December 11-- Board of Education Meeting 7 p.m. FHS Library
Monday, December 23 -- Friday, January 3 -- Winter Break
Monday, January 6 --NO SCHOOL-- Professional Development Day
Tuesday, January 7 - Classes Resume for 2nd Semester