By: Reed Sullivan
James Caleb Jackson
- James Caleb Jackson invented breakfast cereal because, he wanted to have more people eat breakfast.
- Back then not enough people were eating breakfast.
- He wanted to find a healthy meal people could eat to start off there day.
- Breakfast gets people to start off the day right and it helps you in school or at your job be more successful.
Timeline of Cereal's History
- 1863- Granula (It was called Granula) was the first cereal, invented by James Caleb Jackson
- 1924- Wheaties was invented by Washburn Crosby Company
- 1945- Cheerios was invented by Lester Borchardt
- 1952- Frosted Flakes was invented by John Kellogg and his brother Will Kellogg
- 1955- Special K was invented the Kellogg company
- 1978- Mini Wheats were invented by Kellogg's
How has it improved society?
| || |
How has this invention impacted me?
- This invention has impacted me because some mornings before school I get up and eat cereal for breakfast.