Frequent Flyer #2: It's a Kahoot!
Monday, Sep. 15th, 3:15-3:45pm
St Vincent's Catholic Primary School Library, Charlotte St, Ashfield
- an ipad or a notebook/laptop
- a happy face
- a cuppa
Sweet treat provided!
Frequent Flyer Challenge #1: It's a Kahoot!
The Challenge...let's play a public Kahoot!
NB: The teacher needs to create an account and log in, in order to access a public Kahoot! To play a public Kahoot! you don't need an account. You just join the game by entering a game pin on your device. Before asking the students to play, you need to:
- be logged in and have a computer/device connected to a projector in front of the class.
- find the Kahoot! you want to play, in this case we are locating a public kahoot! called 'Classroom ipad rules '. You will see that when you launch this kahoot! a game pin will be generated.
- Open the Kahoot! app on your device.
- Enter the game pin and give yourself a nickname
- Join game