News from Dr. Jeanene S. Dutt
Important Final Exam Information
Students who miss an exam must bring a doctor’s note upon return to school in order to be eligible to make up the exam
Unexcused absences - any absence without a doctor’s note - during an exam will receive a zero (0) for the missed exam.
Time allotted for each exam is 132 minutes. Students are required to remain in the exam room until the end of the exam period. Bring something to study or read in case you finish your exam early.
Examination rooms are “no talking” environments. Disruptive student behavior will be addressed according to the student code of conduct. No hall passes will be issued to students during exams.
Senior Privilege: Only Seniors may plan to arrive late or leave early if they have no scheduled exams or classes. However, a parental note is required for seniors who wish to leave early.
All district attendance policies are in effect. Students, grades 7 through 11 are not permitted to arrive late or leave early, even with a parent excuse. These students will be marked as “unexcused”.
Students who arrive late for an exam period will not be allowed to take that scheduled exam and will be rescheduled for a make up.
Make-Up exams scheduled through the school counseling office must be completed by Tuesday, June 18. Any exam not made up by Tuesday, June 18 will receive a zero (0).
News from the NWR PTO
The election will be held at the June 3rd PTO General meeting .
Hunterdon-Warren Scholar Athletes
Solar Car Sprints
NWR Art Show
Voices of the Veterans
See District webpage for details on times
- The Multicultural Fair will be held on May 29 from 9-12. Students, families and community members will be hosting performances, demonstrations and information stations showcasing our diverse cultural backgrounds, traditions and experiences. Rain date is May 30.
- Senior Awards Night will be held on June 4th at 6pm.
- Middle School and Underclassmen Awards will be held on June 6. 7th grade will begin at 8am and 8th grade will begin at 9am.
- Sports Awards will be held on June 5th at 6pm. Light refreshments will be served at 5:30pm.
- The 8th Grade Dinner Dance AND the Senior Cruise will be held on June 7.
- The Senior Picnic will be held on June 11.
- The Senior Graduation Walk to the elementary schools will be on June 12.
- Graduation is set for June 14 at 10:45am.