This Week @ Jones...
Celebrations, Updates, Priorities, and Tidbits
Talent show forms are due Tuesday!
I Appreciate You!
I am thankful for everyone's contribution and cannot imagine being with a more caring group of adults. Parent comments have been so sweet and appreciative of our school's focus on moving forward. I hope you have all had a quiet, restful, and calming weekend.
To Do Lists:
- Teacher Assistant Evaluations due back to Cain in draft form
- Blue cards completed and sorted into proposed class lists for next year
- Come see Ms. Cain for CEU certificates
'tis the season to be....testing....
- May 25th and 26th are the regular EOGs in Reading and Math. June 1st is the online Science EOG.
- ALL TA's must attending proctor training on either May 17 or 18 in the Media Center at 9. I will do my best to NOT use K-2 TA's unless it is absolutely necessary but plan for them to be used. My goal is to continue our building on a normal schedule for K-2 - it does not look like we will need our specialists to assist with testing.
- We will need extra help in the cafeteria on the 25th and 26th and June 1st. We want kiddos to eat a healthy breakfast but also need a calm cafeteria. PLEASE do your best to "man a table" and help make that table a happy, cheerful breakfast spot for testing day. If a K-2 teacher or specialist wants to really decorate it as a good luck gesture that would be awesome. 3-5 teachers will be meditating in their cars those mornings...just listen for the chanting!
- Molly Bivins will be assisting with testing this year - thanks in advance Molly.