End of Semester Information
GaVS Psychology A - Mrs. Hall (11/14/13)
Greeting Parents and Students,
Very soon this semester at Georgia Virtual School will come to an end and your Psychology A course will be over. I can hardly believe it! Please read the items below with important information that you need to know about ending this semester.
Final Exams are scheduled for the first week in December.
- They open Wednesday, December 4 @ 12:01 am and close Thursday, December 5 @ 11:59 pm. Exams are only available during that two day time frame.
- Once the exam opens it must be completed in 60 minutes.
- There are NO extensions. There are NO exemptions.
- Be sure that you complete your exams using a trusty computer with a trusty connection – NO EXCUSES!!!
- You need to make sure you have the latest Java version and latest browser version, preferably Chrome or Firefox.
- Objective Final Exam (20%) The objective final exam (multiple choice) is a cumulative exam covering all of the material covered this semester. The format of the exam is very similar to the exams you are used to taking. To prepare for the exam, use any notes you have, take a look at the review sections of the content, listen to corresponding Adobe Session links. Revisit your assignments for all units as well as re-reading the quiz and test feedback (very useful).
Complete your work in a timely manner.
- Only assignments assigned between 11/11-11/22 will be accepted on the next bi weekly due date (11/22).
- You must have all your work (except finals) turned in by Tuesday 12/3. *Note this is only 2 days to turn in late work instead of the usual 5 days.
- Continue to ask questions!!
- NO EXTENSIONS will be given on any assignments!!! Class closes on Friday, December 6 at 11:59 pm and you will have no access to the class after this date.
When can you find out your grade?
- Grades will be released to your transcript and local schools on Thursday 12/12 as long as there are no issues. BE AWARE: It is against our school policy to give you your grade or tell you whether or not you passed. Please contact your school facilitator for this information.