Brought to you by the Cohen Career Center
UPCOMING DEADLINES & EVENTS
Application Deadlines on Tribe Careers!
- Pro-Concepts, LLC - Search Engine Optimization - Internship - Deadline 7/16
- American Red Cross - Corporate Fundraising Summer Intern - Full Time - Deadline 5/12
- Reynolds & Reynolds Richmond - Advertising Account Manager - Full Time - Deadline 5/21
- Reynolds & Reynolds Washington DC - Advertising Account Manager - Full Time - Deadline 5/21
- Ignition Business Accelerator - Summer Internships - Internship - Deadline 7/12
Booz Allen Hamilton | Summer Marketing Analyst
Joint Advanced Warfighting School (JAWS) | Communications Intern
The Communications Intern will work with the JAWS Director and the Social Media Manager to implement the new social media campaign, help create social media content, monitor analytics to identify opportunities for engagement, and assist in school outreach through development of strategies to increase followers and awareness of JAWS, and through the general distribution of information about JAWS.
May - August 2017; 20 hours per week desired (days and times are flexible); unpaid
Apply: email a current resume to the contact person below no later than June 1. Be sure your resume includes links to at least one social media account, to help assess your ability to engage in social networking.
Contact Person: David Cave, Intern Program Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazon is looking for Amazon Prime Student Brand Ambassadors on our campus!
Are you a creative, outgoing, energetic student with a passion for Amazon? Then the Amazon Prime Student Street Team is for you! Amazon Prime Student is seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic college students with an interest in marketing to promote Amazon Prime Student on their campus during Welcome Week / first week of school. Get paid to talk about what you already love! There are only four spots on each campus and all applications must be submitted by May 1st. Apply now!
Learn more and apply through one of the campus-specific links listed here.
Alumni of Color Career Panel
Hear from alumni of color about where their paths have taken, and how they have navigated those paths at the intersection of their diverse social identities. Panel will be moderated by Dr. Yvonne Smith-Jones M.Ed. '87, Ed.S. '93, Ed.D. '97, who serves on the Development Board for the W&M School of Education. Panelists include:
- Margie Del Castillo '05: Associate Director of Community Mobilization, National Latina Institute for Reproductive Justice
- William L. Jackson, Jr. '76: Chief Medical Officer, Clinical Prevention Research Branch (U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps)
- Crystal Morrison-Joseph '09: Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, PsycYourMind Consulting, LLC
- Amalhin Shek '13: Budget and Communications Analyst, US Agency for International Development (USAID)
This event is free to attend, and light refreshments will be served following the conversation. Registration not required but helpful: here.
. . . . . . . . .
CAREER TIPS & INDUSTRY NEWS
. . . . . . . . .
Dress to Impress
Cohen Career Center’s Dress to Impress program allows students to borrow dry-cleaned suits and professional attire. We only ask you to schedule your pick-up in advance and dry clean your items before they are returned. Read more about the program and browse the closet here.