What you can do before an interview
Before the Interview
2. You also wanna look over with what the outfits you should wear like which would actually look more professional but not to dark, not to light, and not really much designs on them.
What to do during an interview
2. How early you should arrive is you should get up at a certain time to be there but before that day comes make sure you get enough sleep so you're alert by the next day.
3. What you should bring is some kind of purse or a suitcase for whenever you may need it.
4. And also make sure you ask questions for anything that you may need to know like how much money might this job give?
5 Common Questions and tips on how to answer them
2. If they ask you something or tell them about you, you should be specific, give examples, be detailed as possible, but don't tell about your personal stuff.
3. Tell them about your work experience.
4. Tell them what your biggest accomplishments that you had or did.
5. And also tell them about what your greatest strengths are and what your work skills are .
2. You should never talk on the phone or text when you're at a interview. If you have a phone turn it off.
3. Don't chew gum or anything like that.
4. Don't put your feet up on the table or slouch down and don't sleep during the interview.
5. And also don't be late.